We pride ourselves on the perennial realisation of extraordinary detail and an unrivalled
dedication to material, minutiae, and modernity. Primed to execute our clients' visions with the utmost expertise, our masterful team spans the creative disciplines, from interior design, architecture, project management, procurement, to bespoke craftsmanship.
We are committed to realising our clients' desires through our combined decades of
expertise and eclectic experience. Undeterred from the complexity, scale, or scene,
we approach our global practice with a local mindset, dedicating ourselves to our clients'
visions from its creative conception to the project’s exquisite completion.
This is a full-time role, Monday - Friday based at our offices in West Kensington, however we do offer a hybrid work set up with a 3:2 split.
- Proactive self-starter: work on own initiative.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and diligent
- Flexible and positive
- Available as needed (company mobile phone provided)
- Proficient in multi-tasking and completing tasks to a high standard and to tight deadlines.
- Good planning and problem-solving skills
- Discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Organized and efficient
- Commitment to company working processes and systems & protocols
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Personal Assistant to the Director
- Director level administrative support
- Marketing and Press support
Key Responsibilities as Personal Assistant to the Director:
- Providing full administrative support to the Director, including personal admin support.
- Management of diary and contact list.
- Booking and management of all travel itineraries including flights, taxis, accommodation, conferences, and restaurants, both work and private.
- Organizing networking and business development events hosted by the Director.
- Supporting Director in responding to new business enquiries
- Typing up minutes.
- Issue and respond to emails on Director’s behalf
- Booking and managing meeting rooms: meeting preparation, assisting in the preparation of materials and collateral for Director’s clieant meetings
- Assisting Director with purchase and delivery of thank you gifts, Christmas gifts, thank you responses
- Monthly reconciliation of Director (Charu’s) expenses
Key Responsibilities as Director-level administrative support:
- Assist with travel arrangements for Directors and team
- Book taxis, hotels, printing boarding passes – working alongside the travel agent, where appropriate
- Completion of expenses and other ad-hoc responsibilities
- Lead the organising of office events and general support for event planning activities
- Meeting preparation, assisting in the preparation of materials and collateral for client meetings lead by Director
- Collateral send out and postage to support Directors. Organising posting and packaging
- Updating staff bio’s, headshot photography and team business cards
- Assisting Director with Press responses
- Managing social media for Studio
- Support Director in responding to Press and Media related actions
- Social media support (preferred but not necessary)
- Adobe Creative Suite (desirable but not necessary)
- Microsoft Office Package
- Experience of AV systems / conference call set up
- Social media (desirable but not necessary)